About the service
Over 3,000 schools across the UK are benefiting from TRUSTnet, a unique initiative brought to you by the London Grid for Learning (LGfL) Trust, Atomwide and Virgin Media Business. Together, we’re providing a service that offers a range of included ICT services, resources and connectivity at incredible value.
What do we offer?
- Dedicated, reliable and robust connectivity, fully-managed and future-proofed, that’s the same both up and down the line.
- A dedicated service team who truly understand the learning sector and it’s requirements.
- Services that enable schools to bundle their ICT solutions together, saving time and money.
- A not-for-profit structure paying back into developing future educational services.
- Online safety solutions for secure and controlled learning environments.
- Award-winning teaching and learning resources that free students, teachers and support staff to learn and work anywhere on campus, or at home.
- Services that are simple and easy to administer.
For more information please download the TRUSTnet brochure below. Or fill in the adjacent form and a member of our team will get back to you to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Find out more
If you'd like to discuss your requirements with us please fill in your details below.
At Atomwide we respect privacy and all data are processed in accordance with data protection laws. Please note, all feasible security measures are in place.