Download the App
This app is available for Android, iPhone and Windows although not all features are available on all devices.
Information for staff
The ParentComms:Mobile app is designed to offer a range of functionality to school staff in USO-subscribing schools that goes well beyond that available to parents. Please log in with your usual USO account after installing the app to access the additional features. Once logged in, staff will see an additional menu option that will link them with all schools in which they have a USO account. Some or all of the following options will become available, dependent on your USO profile.
- School staff who are Nominated Contacts or have "OpenCheck updater" permissions can use this app to update their OpenCheck status and send a tweet simultaneously, if Twitter integration is configured.
- Staff will be able to access a list of all the Nominated Contacts in all the schools with which they are associated
- Nominated Contacts can see network usage graphs for their schools
- Nominated Contacts will automatically receive service status alerts if an issue occurs
- Relevant users of the LGfL VoIP service will receive "emergency call" notifications if an 999 call is made from the school
- Users in schools with Atomwide's CCTV security service will have access to images from their cameras via the app
- Preferences allow users to enable or disable notifications and even to specify "quiet times" if notifications are enabled
This app is available for iOS, Android and Windows Phone. This app will continue to develop new features on a regular basis so please look out for updates. For a comprehensive list of the versions of code and changes made to them please look here for the Android list and here for the iPhone list.